Ideal for car camping—but light enough to take backpacking if you just can't survive the backcountry without a gourmet meal or two—the GSI Bugaboo Base Camper Medium cook set has everything you need for a home cooked meal in the wilderness.
- Set includes: 3L pot, 2L pot, 8-in. frying pan, two strainer lids, cutting board, and folding pot gripper
- Made using the nForm Destination system to combine the performance, robustness, and reliability of your home cookware with features that make being in the outdoors as enjoyable as it should be
- High-quality aluminum frying pan and pots are made with Bugaboo technology, a durable non-stick option for outdoor cooking
- Crush-proof, heat-resistant strainer lids will not deform in your pack and work with both the frying pan and pots
- Sturdy cutting board has both dished and flat sides for a variety of prep duties; separates the pots when packed to protect the non-stick surface and prevent clattering
- Folding pot gripper locks onto exterior brackets on the pots and frying pan to provide a secure handle while cooking without leaving scratches
- Included stuff sack keeps everything together and doubles as a wash basin
- Packed dimensions: 9.1 x 9.1 x 5.4 in.
- Weighs 2 lb. 9.6 oz.
|Weight||2 lb. 9.6 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|