Stay warm without the bulk and weight with the new Lifaloft™ insulated jacket. Packed in lightweight windproof, water-resistant, and PFC-free fabric, it can be layered under a shell or used as a standalone jacket.
Lifaloft™ is an insulation revolution that will keep you warmer with less weight and bulk due to the unique Lifa® yarn technology. Developed in cooperation with PrimaLoft®, Lifaloft™ is a combination of Lifa®'s and PrimaLoft®'s extensive knowledge in synthetic insulation. Lifaloft™ insulation is based on a yarn technology that traps more air than polyester at a lighter weight. The fiber doesn't absorb water and has inherit water repellency without the need for treatment, due to the fibers' hydrophobic properties. In turn, this makes this insulation ideal for year-round adventures in any condition, keeps you warm even when wet, and, compared to polyester, has smaller carbon and water footprints and a lower environmental impact.
- Fiber and down-proof fabric construction
- PFC Free DWR Lifaloft™ unique quilt design
- YKK® CF zipper and dual YKK® zipped hand-warmer pockets.
- Full inner front zipper placket for wind protection.
- Lycra edge band around collar and cuffs for a clean finish
- HH Lifaloft™ logo at front left chest.
- Product weight: 10.22 oz. (290g)
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% polyamide|
|Additional Features||Water Resistant|