Inspired by Karl Meltzer, who holds the record for most 100-mile trail race wins, the fastest completion of the (2,190 mile) Appalachian Trail, and epitomizes the "go everywhere, run everything" attitude, this shoe is designed to attack all breeds of technical trail. And, with this bold, fully redesigned iteration, Hoka One One has improved its fit, stability, and durability. Built on a new last, the wider midsole creates a more stable platform for the foot and offers a wider toe box with reinforced areas where your feet need them. The outsole features deeper, more aggressive Vibram lugs, which hold up to all kinds of rugged terrain, while the more forgiving upper offers improved comfort up top. The Speedgoat 2 means business. This is one fast, tough trail running shoe.
- Breathable mesh upper with welded synthetic overlays
- Textile lining
- No-sew SpeedFrame construction for an ultralight fit
- Lace-up front
- Abrasion-resistant toe overlay
- Heel pull for easy on and off
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable foam insole for a comfortable fit
- Injection-molded CMEVA/EVA midsole
- Uses Balance Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction outsole improves traction and grip on rough terrain with 5mm lugs
- 4.5mm drop
- Weighs 9.8 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|