Sometimes you need one HydraPak product; sometimes you need several. Introducing the all-new Trek Kit™, complete with the 3L Seeker storage and delivery system, Plug-N-Play Cap, silicone drink tube with squeeze bulb and drink valve, and a dispensing insert. Isn’t it beautiful when things come together?
- Ultra-light water storage and delivery kit for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Multi-use Hydrant™ Tube includes a silicone squeeze bulb and pressure-activated valve for one-handed dispensing – spray to cool, clean, share, fill, or drink
- Plug-N-Play™ Cap allows for increased versatility, use as a hydration reservoir on the go, or water storage and delivery system at basecamp
- Pour Spout plugs into Plug-N-Play™ for easy pouring without removing the cap
- Dust cover protects silicone bite valve from collecting dirt
- Pack clip easily attaches to backpack straps for quick access
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top, allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion-resistant TPU & RF-welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Capacity: 3 L / 100 fl. oz.
- Weight: 60 g / 2.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 360.5 mm / 14.2 in. x 135.5 mm / 5.3 in.
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE; Silicone
|Country of Origin||Imported|