The trail running shoe for every adventure and one that will stand up to absolutely any challenge. With added protection from X-Protect fabric and Gore-Tex® invisible fit, the Roclite 315 GTX® is the strongest, toughest, meanest, most durable lightweight running shoe Inov-8 has ever made.
This product will be shipped directly from Inov-8 and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Drop: 8mm
- Footbed: 6mm Power Footbed
- Lug Depth: 6mm
- Midsole: Powerflow
- Midsole Stack: Heel 16mm / Forefoot 8mm
- Shank: Meta-Plate
- Sole Compound: Tri-C Sticky
- Weight: 315g / 10.67 oz.
- Hybrid Tongue: Stops debris from entering the shoe with added comfort.
- Adapterweb: Adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion.
- Gore Invisible Fit: Gore-Tex membrane is bonded directly to the upper giving greater freedom of movement.
- X-Protec Upper: Kevlar technology delivers the ultimate in protection and durability
- EHC (External Heel Cage): Increases heel support for the perfect fit
- Gaiter Attachment Point: On-the-shoe gaiter pockets
- Powerflow Midsole: 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return
- Meta-Plate: A flexible rockplate that aligns with each individual metatarsal for increased underfoot impact protection
- Meta-Flex: A groove in the forefoot provides the forefoot flexibility needed to spring forward with speed and power
- 6mm Multi-Directional Cleats: With a wide contact area, provides an unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and the quick release of debris.
- Medium Sticky Rubber: Strategically positioned for optimum grip and wear
- Hard Sticky Rubber: Strategically positioned in the areas of most wear, thus increasing durability
- Soft Sticky Rubber: Strategically positioned for optimum grip in areas where it’s needed most
|Country of Origin||Imported|