The ORBIT 28 PACK is a practical pack for long days out in the countryside. With the advanced back ventilation that is the hallmark of the ACS back system and versatile packing options, you can organize your gear and carry it comfortably, whether you’re on easy trails or demanding paths.
The ORBIT 28 is easy to pack. There is plenty of room in the main and base compartments for your hardshell, snacks etc. Small items can be stashed in the lid compartment or front pocket. And there are two additional pockets on the waist belt for your energy bars and water bottle.
All of the packs in the ORBIT series combine comfort and mobility with excellent ventilation. For better load control and carry comfort, the mesh panels of the ACS back system consists of different zones for stabilization and ventilation. So the pack sits snugly on your back but air can still circulate freely.
- Dual-chamber hiking pack
- Very well ventilated back system
- Main and base compartments, 9 additional pockets and compartments
- Equipped for hydration system dual access to the main compartment
- Trekking pole lashing
- Rain cover
- Back length: M - L
- Measurements: 66 x 26 x 30 cm
- Capacity: 28 Lit.
- Weight: 1180g
- ACS: flexible, classic suspension system with spacers for effective back ventilation and specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- trekking pole lashing
- side compression straps
- large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, front pocket, lid compartment with key clip, 2 elasticated mesh pockets, waist belt pocket, fold-out bottle holster
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- DELRIN: high tenacity thermoplastic material (frame)
- Shell: 100 % polyamide
- Lining: 100 % polyester
|Country of Origin||Imported|