Faster, stronger, higher: high-alpine mountaineering is changing, and the same goes for Julbos flagship mountaineering model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, the Explorer 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360 degree adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any comprise
This product will be shipped directly from Julbo and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Total Cover: Maximum Protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight.
- Panoramic: Wide lens surface for broad field of vision.
- Base 6
- RX Trem: The frame can be equipped with corrective solar lenses.
- Grip Nose: Supple, shock-absorbent insert that adheres to the nose
- Front Venting: Supple, shock-absorbent insert that adheres to the nose.
- Adjustable Strap: Hold and security. Strap length can be adjusted.
- Grip Tech: Flexible inserts adhere to the temples for maximum hold and comfort.
- 360 Degree Adjustable temples: Flexible inserts adhere to the temples for maximum hold and comfort.
- Removable Side Sheets: Side protection against harsh sunlight.
- RX Frame
|Country of Origin||Imported|