Get serious traction on the ice this winter: with Kahtoola MICROspikes on your feet, you'll be able to confidently stand, walk, or run on just about any icy terrain.
Sizing for hiking boots/tennis shoes is as follows:
Small fits Kids' shoe sizes 4.5 - 7 / Women's shoe sizes 5.5 - 8.5.
Medium fits Women's shoe sizes 8.5 - 11 / Men's shoe sizes 7 - 10.5.
Large fits Men's shoe sizes 10.5 - 14.
X-Large fits Men's shoe sizes 14 - 16.
Winner of Backpacker Magazine's 2012 Editor's Choice Gold Award.
- MICROspikes are ideal for walking, hiking, and running on snow-packed trails
- Dynamic stainless steel flex chain adjusts to grip on any terrain and keeps snowballing at bay
- 3/8 in. hardened stainless steel spikes grip ice, packed snow, wet rocks, even concrete
- Updated design includes new quad-cleats on the heel for improved downhill traction (not featured on size X-Small)
- Front bar hold MICROspikes securely in place
- Pull tab on the heel allows for easy on/off
- Glove-friendly with no buckles or straps to tighten
- Elastomer harness maintains suppleness to -76°F
- Recommended for: hiking, running, shoveling, dog walking, ice fishing, and mail fetching
|Country of Origin||Imported|