A new take on a Kamik favorite, the Sienna2 features waterproof bottoms with lightweight RubberHe outsoles for excellent traction. Stay toasty, thanks to 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and the extra-comfortable, removable insoles that retain warmth. These versatile boots let you walk to work with confidence in wet fall and winter weather.
- Upper: Combination of waterproof leather and water-resistant flannel
- 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation: Keep warm in cold weather days with 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, protecting from the cold even in wet conditions. Perfect for cool days or high activity levels.
- Moisture-wicking fleece lining
- Molded antibacterial EVA footbed
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- DOVER lightweight, synthetic RubberHe outsole: Kamik spent two years perfecting the RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature, too.
- With their lightweight waterproof soles, these boots provide a great barrier between your feet and snow or water. Stay dry, no matter what it does outside.
- Height: 10.5 inches
- Weight: 2.31 lbs. per pair
- Temperature rated: 4°F (-20°C)
- Built in the USA with domestic and imported materials
|Country of Origin||Imported|