Comfy, toasty feet are practically guaranteed in these Snovalley2 warm winter boots, featuring 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and cushion-like removable insoles. The waterproof upper and seam-sealed waterproof construction ensure dry feet, even when you're shoveling on the wettest winter mornings. Plus, they have excellent grip, so you won’t slip on your way to the car.
- Waterproof nylon upper with suede overlays and faux shearling cuff
- 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and moisture-wicking lining: Keep warm in frosty weather with 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, providing 1.5 times the warmth of down. Perfect for cool conditions or high activity levels.
- D-ring lacing system
- Removable Kamik comfort EVA insole with antibacterial treatment
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber outsole
- Heel counter lug for easy removal and snowshoe strap retention
- ICEKISS dual-density synthetic rubber outsole
- These waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
- Height: 12.5 inches
- Weight: 2.89 lbs. per pair
- Temperature rated: -40°F
|Country of Origin||Imported|