Suited for hiking outdoors in wet conditions, these Karrimor Cheetah Hiking Boots are constructed with WTX technology for excellent waterproofing and a Vibram outsole for exceptional traction in damp weather and over a wide range of terrains. A high ankle allows for maximum support when youâ€™re outdoors and ensures your feet can withstand any obstacles thrown your way, while a re-enforced toe offers additional protection.
NOTE: This product is sold in U.S. sizes. While the physical product may display both the U.S. & U.K. sizes on it, please place your order using the U.S. size. Shoes run smaller, order 0.5 size up for an accurate fit.
- Weathertite Xtreme Waterproof / breathable construction
- Nubuck leather upper
- Metal eyelet laced upper
- Mid cut
- Cushioned ankle and bellows tongue
- Phylon cushioned midsole
- Reinforced toe bumper
- FrameFlex Original Chassis
- Vibram S1307 XS Trek sole unit
- Leather / synthetic / textile upper, Textile inner lining, Synthetic outsole
|Country of Origin||Imported|