Knots is a handy guide to purposeful knots. If you need to use rope to secure a kayak, hang a pack, make a shelter with a tarp, or make a ladder, this is the guide for you.
- Highlights 50 useful knots everyone should know
- Laminated for durability
- Ideal for field use by novices and experts alike
- A handy source of portable information
- Illustration count: 50
- Size (folded): 8.25 x 3.5 in.
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Author: James Kavanagh
- Illustrations: Raymond Leung
- From Waterford Press
|Country of Origin||Imported|