One look at the KÜHL SPYFIREâ„¢ ULTRALIGHT DOWN JACKET and you'll realize it's different by design and construction than any other down sweater that has come before it. The SPYFIRE SERIES combines unique fabrics, precision design, and thermal body mapping to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style.
Four unique fabrics differentiate the SPYFIRE SERIES, and each fabric is engineered for a specific purpose. The water resistant and windproof shell is sourced from a superior Japanese mill that uses a 20 denier, 24 high filament nylon fabric for a softer feel and higher tear strength. The yarn is woven into an extremely tight weave thatâ€™s dense enough to increase the down proof-ness and tear strength. The front panel features two layers for added durability.
- Water resistant & windproof 20d with 24 high filament nylon shell
- Fabric 1: 100% Nylon DWR | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Fabric 2: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- Fabric 3: 100% Nylon ripstop | 1.03 oz/sq. yd; 35 GSM
- Fabric Insulation: 100% Goose Down 800-fill
- Double Layer shell fabricÂ for added durability is strategically placed on the front body panel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT UNDERARM KNIT PANELS provide greater comfort in a wide variety of temperature allowing heat to escape when you are more active for better climate control.
- 2 ZIPPERED CHEST POCKETS allows you access while wearing a pack.
- 2 ZIPPERED HAND POCKETS to secure your gear.
- 1 INSIDE MESH POCKET giving you plenty of options for storing your essentials.
- The soft shell reinforced fabric on the shoulders allows you to carry skis or equipment with sharp edges.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Windproof`Water Resistant|