A re-edition of the iconic La Sportiva Mythos climbing shoe made with eco-friendly materials to minimize environmental impact. 25 years later, this shoe still delivers amazing versatility and performance.
- Ideal terrain: Crack climbing, face climbing and big walls
- 95% of components come from recycled materials (soles, laces, webbing, tongue padding) and contribute to a reduced environmental impact (metal-free tanning, biodegradable leather, water-based adhesives)
- La Sportiva ECO rubber outsole obtained by recycling rubber used during the production process at the La Sportiva factory with no sacrifice in performance
- The patented Mythos lacing system allows for fine-tuned adjustments and a precise fit.
- WEIGHT: 8.20 oz (233g)
- LAST: RN 25
- FIT: Tech with medium-low asymmetry
- UPPER: ECO Idro-Perwanger biodegradable leather using a metal-free eco-tanning process
- LINING: Unlined
- MIDSOLE: 1.1mm full-length LaspoFlex
- SOLE: 4mm La Sportiva ECO rubber (recycled)
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|