Incredible down-turned edging power for steep sport routes and difficult bouldering is what you get in the high performance, brilliantly-designed Testarossa from La Sportiva.
- Leather and synthetic Lorica upper for bilateral stretch; Lorica is water repellent, breathable, and highly durable
- Bilateral stretch technology: strategically placed Lorica (doesn't stretch) and leather (does stretch) in specific patterns
- Dynamic (it stretches) synthetic lining in toe and heel
- Dry-Best tongue lining transports moisture for dry, cool, comfortable skin
- 3D cupped hytrel midsole under the toes ties into a high tension figure-eight rand that allows you to grab features with your feet and go for the chains
- Midsole and insole: 3D Hytrel anatomical insert placed under toes
- Outsole: 4mm Vibram XS Grip, the hardest and stickiest climbing rubber for edging ability and smearing performance while remaining durable and even wearing
- Performance fit with high asymmetry
- On sizing, please note climbing shoe sizes are only a suggestion as fit is highly personal. Foot shape, use, and style all play into size selection.
|Country of Origin||Imported|