Built for natureâ€™s toughest conditions, the Nepal Cube GTX is a warm, lightweight women's mountaineering boot with state-of-the-art technology for climbing on mixed terrain. This bootâ€™s high-abrasion resistant outer and Comfort Gore-TexÂ® membrane work together to provide waterproof breathability without sacrificing warmth. The highly insulating Carbon Tech honeycomb insole is lightweight, stiff and low profile, while the innovative 3D Flexâ„¢ ankle and variable fit tongue deliver the custom fit you need on the mountain.
- Upper: 3.2 mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout leather with high-abrasion resistant fabric and air-injected rubber rands
- Lining: Gore-TexÂ® Insulated
- Insole: Carbon Tech honeycomb insulation, 4mm EVA
- Midsole: 2mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment
- Sole: Re-soleable VibramÂ® with Impact Brake Systemâ„¢
- Last: Womenâ€™s Nepal
- Ideal Use: Winter mountaineering, ice climbing, mixed climbing
- Innovative 3D Flexâ„¢ ankle and removable adjustable variable fit tongue
- Weight: 25.2 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|