Adventure racers and hikers want to keep weight and volume to a minimum without sacrificing quality and true functionality. Enter the new Leatherman Skeletool™ CX: Minimal weight, compact size and endless capabilities. Winner of National Geographic Adventure Magazine's 2008 Best of Gear award.
- 154CM Stainless steel blade
- Tungsten DLC Scratch resistant coating
- Carbon-fiber handle scales
- Needle nose pliers that do the job of regular size pliers
- Hardwire cutters
- Carabiner clip that eliminates the need for a sheath and doubles as a bottle opener
- Bit drive with included Philips #1 and #2, screwdriver 3/16 and ¼ in.
- Weighs just 5 oz. but gets the job done
|Country of Origin||USA|