No matter what your sport may be—running, cycling, climbing, skiing, or snowboarding—taking SportLegs before your workout or race will help you perform better and last longer before the "burn" sidelines you.
- Taking SportLegs one hour prior to exercise raises blood lactate levels to provide a higher lactate threshold
- Reduced lactate accumulation means less retention of free radicals and other metabolic wastes in muscle tissues, for faster recovery and less next-day soreness
- Each 3-capsule serving contains 68 IU Vitamin D, 136 mg Calcium, 68 mg Magnesium, and 1115 mg Lactate
- Other ingredients: Plant cellulose (vegetable capsule), gluten-free modified cornstarch and sucrose (stabilizers), sodium ascorbate and di-alpha-tocopherol (antioxidants), vegetable oil triglycerides, and silicon dioxide
- Sodium-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free
|Country of Origin||USA|