The Leeway Shorts are all about giving you maximum mobility with tough, trail-ready materials. The main fabric of the shorts is abrasion-resistant, ready to stand up to anything the mountain has to throw at you. Detachable Drytex® innershorts can be worn with the outer or separately, and include a built-in chamois and Powerband compression band to distribute pressure evenly around your waist.
- Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts and inner bib
- Zip fly with snap and hook-and-eye closure
- Adjustable waist with Velcro closures
- 2 front pockets, one of which is zippered for safe storage
- Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 12"/30.5 cm
- Profile MTB Chamois
- Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria.
- Developed with B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition.
- Anatomic fit padding designed for mountain biking.
- 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion.
- Seamless construction eliminates pinching points.
- Machine washable
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Water Resistant|