The Oslo Airzone Tights offer a good balance between moisture management and warmth, thanks to the HeatMaxx and Mesh fabrics that provide both heat retention and breathability. The flatlock seams eliminate friction and reduce irritation for enhanced comfort, while the ankle grippers and elastic waist maintain a secure fit. The 7 in. ankle zips allow for easy removal, and the reflective piping and accents enhance visibility for a safer ride.
For those who are not fans of a shorts/leg warmers combo when it's too cold to ride in short clothing, the Oslo Airzone tights are ideal. Early and late season rides are often short or medium in length, which is what the Airzone chamois was designed for and why Louis Garneau has chosen to integrate it. These tights are perfect for any cyclist who wants to head out for a ride on a cool, sunny day.
- Made out of HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with a brushed back
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Flatlock seams
- 7 in./18 cm ankle zips: Allow for easy removal
- Ankle grippers
- Reflective accents
- Weather: Chilly
- Airzone Chamois:
- Optimal comfort.
- Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates any drastic drops of height at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points, and no chafing.
- Vents with reduced size but doubled numbers to maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort.
- Foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking.
- Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria.
- Chamois conforms ergonomically with the human body.
- Pre-molded wings for a superior and ergonomic fit.
- 4-way stretch maximizes fit and contour.
- Seamless construction.
- Thinner perineal area relieves pressure.
- Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation
- Patent # 6,393,618
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Best For||Cold Weather|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|