The Women’s Latitude Cycling Shorts are all about giving you maximum mobility and freedom, so you can really thrash it on the trails. Built with tough-but-soft, abrasion-resistant fabrics, they’ll be the first pair you pick up time and time again. Functional loops on the waist allow you to wear your own belt to get your specific fit and comfort level dialed-in further. A seamless inner leg reduces the chance of excess material getting bunched up around the saddle, while the snap loop fastening system makes these shorts compatible with other Garneau inner shorts and inner bibs. The detachable Drytex® inner shorts can be worn with the outer or separately and include a built-in chamois and Powerband compression cuff – which spreads pressure evenly around your waist. Reflective hits on the back will keep you visible on early morning or late evening rides when the light is low. The Profile MTB chamois offers multi-directional stretch, is specially treated with antibacterial solution and features an anatomically-designed fit which is specifically geared toward mountain biking. Seamless construction and the use of memory foam eliminates pinching points and delivers a smooth transition from one on-bike position to the next.
- Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts
- Zip fly with snap and hook-and-eye closure
- Adjustable waist with belt loops and Velcro tabs
- 2 front pockets with zip
- 2 rear pockets
- Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10"/25.5 cm
- Profile MTB Chamois – Women
- Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria.
- Developed with B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition.
- Anatomic fit padding designed for mountain biking.
- 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion.
- Seamless construction eliminates pinching points.
|Country of Origin||Imported|