Portland, Maine has it all: New England charm, history, a thriving art scene, and an edginess that keeps the city real. Biking and walking routes, breweries, performance spaces, museums, parks, and small boat put-ins are all highlighted on the Greater Portland Urban Trail Map.
Greater Portland’s suggested tours are just a sampling of what’s available for outdoor recreation. If you are new to the area or there for a short stay, the routes are designed with that in mind. They are relatively short in distance and highlight fun things to do along the way.
For locals and more experienced bicyclists and hikers, the map provides information about trails, parking, roads, and place names that can help you navigate and link together longer personalized routes.
- Map Features
- Suggested Day Trips via bike or foot
- Kayak and small boat put-ins
- Breweries – local craft beer tasting rooms
- Eastern Trail, and East Coast Greenway
- Museums, performance spaces, and historic points of interest
- Area Covered
- Greater Portland
- Close-up, detailed map of the Portland Peninsula
- South Portland, Cape Elizabeth, Scarborough, and Old Orchard Beach
- Waterproof Map
- Measures 24 x 27 in. unfolded
- Scale: 1:40 000 and 1:12 500
|Country of Origin||Imported|