The Mamot Bolt UL is a two person backpacking tent for ultralight thru-hikers. It features a one-door, one-vestibule design and no-see-um breathable mesh canopy fabric and the waterproof, seam taped flooring that keeps you dry. The fly sheet can be left off on hot summer nights or thrown up for privacy and rain protection.
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls, more roomy sleeping area and greater head room
- One d-shaped front door and vestibule for gear storage. semi-free standing design
- Rain-shield Polyester fly sheet doesn't stretch and sag when wet and resists damage from u v
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your head lamp to provide ambient light
- Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Seam taped full coverage fly with vents
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Color coded "Easy Pitch" clips, poles and fly
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Jingle-free Nylon zipper pulls
- DAC Featherlite NSL poles
- Optional footprint available
- Stuff Sack Included
- Fly fabric: 20D 100% Polyester RS, SIL/PU 1500 mm F/R
- Canopy fabric: 15D 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Floor fabric: 20D 100% Nylon 1500 mm F/R
- Dimensions: 86 in. x 52 in. x 42 in.
- Packed size: 19 in. x 6 in.
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|