Marmot’s four-person lightweight tent embodies simplicity. After all, when you’ve been on the trails all day, why should you deal with a shelter that’s complicated to set up? Perfect for relaxing, it uses color-coded clips and poles to save time, and once up, offers more living space and a mesh canopy designed for looking up at the backcountry’s clear sky. For creating a comfortable camping experience, a water-repellent seam-taped fly keeps out moisture, while mesh fly vents enhance ventilation.
- Canopy is made out of 40D fire-retardant 100% polyester mesh and 68D fire-retardant 100% polyester taffeta
- Floor is made out of 68D polyester taffeta 190T with a 2,000mm fire-retardant coating
- Fly is made out of 68D polyester taffeta 190T with a 1,500mm fire-retardant coating
- Two D-shaped doors make it easy to get in and out
- Includes two vestibules for stashing your gear out of the way
- Full-coverage, seam-taped fly with vents keeps out water while allowing for breathability
- With a seam-taped catenary-cut floor
- Interior pockets let you organize small gear
- Light-reflective points help with staying visible
- Jingle-free nylon pulls
- Bare Bones Setup option
- Window Weld™ lets you look out from the tent
- Assemble with color-coded DAC press-fit poles
- Maximum weight: Weighs 7 lb. 15 oz.
- Minimum weight: 7 lb. 15 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|