Sustainable design that doesn't sacrifice performance in cold weather around 30°F. The PFC-free, mummy-style Trestles Elite Eco 30 Long Sleeping Bag fill is made from 96% recycled material and has the lightweight, easy compressibility of the original. HL-ElixR Eco Micro synthetic insulation uses a unique blend of three fibers for maximum warmth, soft feel, and high loft. Wave and blanket construction plus a roomy footbox provide optimal warmth and comfort. A fold-down secondary zipper offers ventilation and easy access.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically 3D Footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet, for more Warmth and Comfort
- HL-ElixR ECO Unique Blend of 100% Recycled Fibers Provides Maximum Warmth, Soft Feel and High Loft
- EN Tested
- Combination Wave Construction Top provides Maximum Loft and Warmth, Blanket Construction Bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- 3D Hood Construction
- External Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag
- Sustainability: Made from Recycled Materials
- Stuff / Compression Sack Dimensions: 7.5 x 16 in.
- Fabric Details: 20D 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- Bag Weight (Long): 2 lbs 3 oz
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -1.3 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Sleeping Bag Lining: 40D 100% Nylon
- Fill Weight (Long): 18.8 oz
- Max User Height (Long): 87 in.
- Foot Circumference (Long): 48 in.
- Shoulder Circumference (Long): 64 in.
- Hip Circumference (Long): 59 in.
- Best Use: Climbing, Camping, Mountaineering and Alpine
- Insulation: Synthetic
- Temperature Rating: 21 - 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Exact Temperature Rating: 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Sleeping Bag Shape: Mummy
- Zipper Side: Left
- Spot clean
|Weight||2 lbs 3 oz|
|Country of Origin||Imported|