When the temperatures drop after a long day of camping and hiking, you want to be able to rest in comfort. The Marmot Trestles Elite Sleeping Bag series feature some of the most sustainable and durable sleeping bags on the market. It is constructed from ultralight Pertex Quantum GL fabric and insulated with water-resistant 850-fill-power down in a baffled construction, which reduces cold spots.This sleeping bag comes in a regular length and can accomodate a user height up to 6 feet.
- Shape: Mummy
- Material: 20d 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- Insulation: Water resistant 850-fill-power down
- Water Resistant
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access- Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically 3D Footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet- for more Warmth and Comfort
- "HL-ElixR ECO" Unique Blend of 100% Fibers Provides Maximum Warmth- Soft Feel and High Loft
- EN Tested
- Combination Wave Construction Top provides Maximum Loft and Warmth- Blanket Construction Bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- 3D Hood Construction
- External Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag included
- Bag temperature: 20° F
- Zipper position: Left zip
- Bag length: Regular
- User Height: 6 ft., 0 in.
- Weight: 2.6 lb.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin