Built for backpackers and beloved by bike commuters, the Women's Minimalist Pant is a lifesaver in unexpected downpours. Lightweight and packable GORE-TEX Paclite offers wind and water protection without bulk, and articulated knees, and an adjustable drawcord hem give you room to make your next move.
- GORE-TEX Paclite fabric is lightweight and packable, yet durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
- Articulated knees for full mobility
- Zippered hand pockets; partial elastic waistband with snap closure and zip fly
- Ankle zippers make it easy to slide shoes on and off
- Product Weight: 9 oz , 262.0 g
- Main Fabric: GORE-TEX Paclite, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 111g/sqm
- Inseam: 31"
|Weight||9 oz , 262.0 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||GORE-TEX Paclite, 100% Recycled Polyester|
|Waterproof Material||GORE-TEX Paclite|