You’ve got journeys ahead this spring and summer, through trails, up mountains, and in plenty of rugged situations. Giving you the protection required without adding a heavy, overheated feeling, this mid hiker blends various ventilated and waterproof features. From the exterior, suede keeps you locked in, while mesh enhances breathability. Inside, aspects like a contoured footbed and a nylon shank support your movements and reduce fatigue that could cut your adventure short. Then, M Select™ DRY ensures this pair sheds water all around to deliver ultimate comfort, while you’ll be able to scale practically any terrain with its grippy lugged outsole.
- Upper features sturdy suede leather and breathable open mesh
- Traditional lace-up closure gives you a secure fit
- Bellows tongue blocks out debris
- Breathable mesh lining for more air circulation
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with M Select™ FRESH organic odor control offers comfort and a lasting fresh feeling
- Molded nylon arch shank improves your stability on rough terrain
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability to reduce fatigue and help you continue to move
- M Select™ Grip outsole features a tear-resistant, lugged surface that offers slip-resistant traction in wet and dry conditions, grips in any weather, and releases dirt and debris
- EVA midsole provides additional comfort and stability
- M Select™ DRY waterproof treatment sheds moisture from the exterior, blocks wind, and allows interior vapors to escape, keeping you dry inside and out
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial treatment helps control odor-causing microbes
- 5.75 in. tall shaft
- Weighs 2 lbs., 2 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|