Built with targeted insulation, biting Ice Grip traction, and waterproof construction, Merrell's Polarand 8 Waterproof Boots are ideal for hiking in cold conditions on icy, slushy trails. The molded heel is compatible with snowshoe straps.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 250 grams of Thinsulate insulation provides targeted warmth where there’s more exposure
- Merrell Active Heat EVA footbed insole with silver reflective film for added warmth
- M Select Ice Grip rubber outsole with 4 mm lug height for durable traction and biting grip over snow, slush, and ice; soft and hard lugs adapt to varied surface conditions and indoors
- Grade 3 nylon insole for trail hiking—adds torsional rigidity to help stabilize foot and keep it from twisting on uneven terrain
- EVA midsole for cushioning; Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- M Select Dry seals out water and lets sweat escape to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- 1.5 mm thick waterproof leather upper
- Molded rubber toe for added durability and protection
- TPU molded heel for snowshoe strap compatibility
- Treated with M Select Fresh for odor control
- Bellow tongue keeps out debris
|Country of Origin||Imported|