What if your outdoor gear could be as adaptable as a chameleon, changing organically to suit the surrounding environment, rather than sticking out like a bulky sore thumb? Building upon the concept Merrell introduced over 15 years ago, the Chameleon 7 blends various protective and stability features within an ultra-lightweight, athletically influenced design. Inspired by mountain running and now more refined, these low-cut shoes can be easily put on and taken off, deliver both ventilation and sturdiness, and help you through rough conditions with its M Select™ Grip outsole, rubber toe cap, and arch shank. Thus, when you’re eyeing those 4,000-footers, these fully help you along all the way up to the peak.
- Upper is made out of performance suede and mesh
- Breathable mesh lining
- Get a secure fit with its elastic cord and lock lacing system
- Stretch collar allows for easy on and off
- A rubber toe cap protects against bumps, sharp edges, and rough, rugged terrain
- Removable EVA footbed creates a cushioned fit
- Merrell Air Cushion, added to the heel, improves stability and absorbs shock
- EVA midsole enhances comfort and stability
- Molded nylon arch shank
- M Select Fresh treatment for organic odor control
- The M Select™ Grip outsole features a tear-resistant, lugged surface that offers slip-resistant traction in wet and dry conditions, grips in any weather, and releases dirt and debris
- Oval-shaped lugs are placed exactly where they’re needed
- Flex Index Grade 2
- Weighs 2 lbs., 2 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|