With a fit directly for the trails, Merrell’s low-height hiker outfits you with the basics and then some. Water-repelling attributes start at the surface and then continue inward, while stability and support, through a nylon shank, contoured footbeds, and air cushioning, begin from within to help you go forward. Along with these crucial aspects, a lugged Vibram® outsole delivers all the durability and traction needed for a dependable grip in any rough conditions you may encounter.
- Sturdy performance suede leather upper for a traditional look and feel adds mesh for breathability
- Breathable mesh lining enhances overall ventilation
- Protective rubber toe cap shields against rough terrain
- Waterproof, breathable membrane blocks out moisture while letting vapor escape
- Bellowed, closed-cell foam tongue prevents both moisture and debris from entering
- Merrell M Select Fit.Eco+ blended-EVA contoured footbeds deliver targeted arch and heel support for a more ergonomic fit
- Merrell air cushion added to the heel absorbs shock and gives you better stability
- EVA midsole assists with a greater feeling of stability and comfort
- Molded nylon arch shank helps you stay stable in more rugged conditions
- Vibram TC5+ outsoles, known for their durability and traction, use a 5mm lug depth for a greater grip
- Ideal for hiking
- Ankle-height design
- Lace-up front for a more secure fit
- Weighs 1 lb., 12 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|