Between its innovative baffle construction and ultra-durable fabrication, our best-selling Stretchdown is nothing short of an enigma. Combining the warmth of high-quality down insulation and the resilience of a woven with the comfortable stretch of a sweatshirt, this popover hoody makes the ease of down warmth even more casual. From trailhead to summit to the brewery back in town, over bases or under a waterproof shell, this layer is made to go places.
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking, Hiking, Travel, Camping
- Exclusive baffle construction eliminates stitching by interweaving yarns from a single piece of durable stretch fabric
- 700-fill RDS-certified down insulation
- Insulated hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Snap front collar
- Elastic at cuffs to seal in warmth
- Kangaroo style front pocket
- Secure zippered front pocket
- Dual lower hem adjusters to seal in warmth
- 700-fill RDS-certified down insulation Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
- Fabric: 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave: 86% Nylon, 14% Elastane
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS-Certified Down
|Country of Origin
|20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave: 86% Nylon, 14% Elastane