For the minimalist backpacker, the new Scream 55 offers a slew of features and supreme support in a featherweight package. At under 3 lbs, miles of trail will fly under your feet.
Weighing in at 2lbs 13 oz, the Scream 55 is for the minimalist hiker that doesn’t compromise on top-notch durability and comfort. The new Scream 55 is built from high tenacity Robic® fabric with our Ultra Tear-Strength PU coating and Aramid yarn woven throughout, preventing extended tears and abrasion. The 2018 design offers added comfort with a more supportive waist belt and backpanel, along with load lifters for more efficient carry and a U-zipper for easier access on and off the trail. Additional features include dual front storage pockets (sized to fit the Mountainsmith Mountain Shelter LT), extended roll-top closure for varying load sizes, deeper side mesh pockets, and easy forward pull waist belt.
- 210d Robic® HT Nylon with Alkex (Aramid) R/S
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Single T6 0.5" Aluminum Stay
- YKK Zipper
- Roll-top closure with reinforced Hypalon seal
- Front panel J zipper for quick interior access
- FreeFlow® ridged EVA back panel padding
- Double barrel front panel storage pockets
- Multiple clip in points for gear attachment
- Fixed shoulder straps with load lifter adjustment
- Removable EVA frame sheet with 1/2" AL stay
- High density foam waist belt with dual zippered pockets
- Forward pull waist belt with adjustment webbing
- Over/under side compression straps with quick-release hardware
- Dual density EVA/PU shoulder straps
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch with safety whistle
- Dual side panel mesh pockets fit most 32oz bottles
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- Accommodates bear canisters of most make and models
- Dimensions: 24.25" x 10.75" x 8" (H x W x D)
- Waist belt: 28" - 48"
- Torso fit range: 17" - 21"
- Volume: 3051 cub. Inches / 50 L (Std.) 3478 cub. Inches / 57 L (Ext)
- Capacity: Up to 45 lbs.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz. / 1, 27 kgs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|