The Hubba Tour 2 redefines the art of long-term roughing it. Designed with added space, protection and livability for two people on self-supported adventure tours, this tent makes life on backroads easier to sustain, day after day. From its exoskeleton design that helps the interior stay dry during setup, to its ultra-durable Xtreme Shield™ coating that helps keep out the wet, this tent handles the weather with comfort to spare. The large vestibule offers a convenient transition zone from outside to inside as well as a protected space for gear, while a second large door gives direct access to the main tent.
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D Ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
- Canopy Fabric: 20D Ripstop nylon DWR
- Mesh Type: 15D nylon micromesh
- Floor Fabric: 30D Ripstop nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield
- Unique Design: Exoskeleton frame and unified rainfly and body keep the tent body dry during setup in foul weather.
- Added Space: Large hooped vestibule provides a dry, protected area for changing clothes, lounging, and storing and prepping gear.
- Livable Features: Two easy-access entrances, multiple gear storage solutions, and an internal glow-in-the-dark zipper.
- Xtreme Shield™ Coating: Ultra-durable coating lasts up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Capacity: 2
- Fast & Light® Weight w/ footprint: 4 lbs. 7 oz.
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs. 13 oz.
- Packed Weight: 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Floor Area: 32 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 25 sq. ft.
- Tent Volume: 45 cu. ft.
- Number of Poles: 2 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Interior Peak Height: 38 in
- Packed Size: 21 x 7 in
- Number of Doors: 2
- Vestibule Volume: 54 cu. ft.
|Country of Origin||Imported|