The new detailed recreation map for the Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area is a two-sided, waterproof map which covers all 34 of the harbor islands plus shoreline parks, downtown Boston, access and ferry interpretive information and neighboring communities.
- The front side contains both bathymetry and topography—making it the perfect multi-functional map for kayaking, hiking, fishing, wildlife viewing and more
- This beautiful map is a perfect souvenir to remember your trip to the park as well as a highly functional tool for those that recreate here frequently
- Clearly marked ferry terminals and routes, water taxi stops, boat ramps, moorings, beaches, historic sites, campgrounds, trails, forts, and hundreds of place names
- A UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as compass rose, scale bar, and marine navigation markers (buoys, lights, and soundings) will keep you pointed in the right direction
- The reverse provides even more detail, using high-resolution satellite imagery, revealing the historic structures, facilities, and terrain
- Valuable park information, including recommended places to visit, history, regulations, and safety information will aid all travelers in making their island adventure safe and fun
- Coverage highlights: Georges Island, Spectacle Island, Peddocks Island, Lovells Island, Bumpkin Island, Grape Island, Thompson Island, Little Brewster Island, Deer Island, World’s End
- Also; Webb Memorial State Park, Nut Island, Boston Light, Graves Light, Boston Inner Harbor, Hingham Bay, Quincy Bay, Hull, Dorchester Bay, Marina Bay, Boston, Charlestown, Fort Warren, and Fort Independence
- Folded 4.25 x 9.25 in., Fully opened; 26 x 38 in.
|Country of Origin||USA|