Ursus arctos middendorffi, the great bears of the North, are said to grow exceptionally large on the remote island of Kodiak, Alaska –their species unperturbed for more than 10,000 years and allowed to thrive. Native Eyewear captured some of this grizzled spirit with this medium full-framed offering. Assimilating compact modern design with a slight nod to the classics, the Kodiak is a fitting key-player in the Native Eyewear line.
This product will be shipped directly from Native Eyewear and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- N3™ Lens Technology
- SportFlex™ Lens Kit Included
- Co-Injected Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frames
- Hybrid Venting
- Mastoid Temple Grip™
- Optic Gear Kit
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Made of eco-friendly material
- N3™ lenses block up to 4X more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, provide UV protection up to 400nm
|Country of Origin||USA|