Navigate your way through the beginning of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail—from the Fulton Chain of Lakes to Long Lake—with NFCT Map 1 and explore the historic path of Iroquois trappers, Adirondack guides, and early steamboats.
- Full-color map printed on waterproof/tear proof paper
- Covers the first stretch of the NFCT in the Adirondacks, from Old Forge to Long Lake
- Includes put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information, and permit guidelines
- Provides extensive natural and human history information
- Folded dimensions: 9.2 x 4 in.
|Country of Origin||USA|