Navigate your way through the tenth stretch of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail—from Spencer Stream to Moosehead Lake—with NFCT Map 10 and explore the woods, water, and wilderness of the Jackman and Rockwood communities.
- Full-color map printed on waterproof/tear proof paper
- Covers the tenth section of the NFCT, following the Spencer Stream watershed and Moose River through its outlet in Moosehead Lake
- Includes put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information, and permit guidelines
- Provides extensive natural and human history information
- Folded dimensions: 9.2 x 4 in.
|Country of Origin||USA|