Navigate your way through the fifth section of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail—from the Missisquoi River to Lake Memphremagog—with NFCT Map 5 and explore the rolling hills, dairy farms, and forests along waterways historically used by the Abenaki and later by Europeans traveling between Quebec and the New England settlements.
- Full-color map printed on waterproof/tear proof paper
- Covers the fifth section of the NFCT, including the Missisquoi River, the North Branch of the Missisquoi River, and the Grand Portage between Lake Memphremagog and the Missisquoi watershed
- Includes put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information, and permit guidelines
- Provides extensive natural and human history information
- Folded dimensions: 9.2 x 4 in.
|Country of Origin||USA|