With an easy-wearing neoprene neck seal and proven Eclipse™ 4-layer fabric, the NRS Explorer Paddling Suit's streamlined design gives you everything you need and nothing you don't for comfortable all-day paddling adventures.
This product ships directly from NRS and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- As an alternative to conventional drysuits, the Explorer Paddling Suit features a GlideSkin™ neoprene volcano-style neck gasket in place of latex, which still keeps most water out but is more comfortable for long days and extended tours.
- Latex wrist gaskets keep your sleeves completely dry while paddling and rolling.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures protect the latex wrist gaskets.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish, locks water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows friction-free paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TIZIP® MasterSeal entry and relief zippers provide a dependable dry seal.
- We've moved the entry zipper to the back, across the shoulders. This eliminates pressure points on the front of the suit, while improving flexibility and reducing stress on the zipper.
- The back-zipper entry makes putting the suit on easy. Just step inside, put your arms through the sleeves, and pull the neck gasket over your head. The zipper can be opened and closed without assistance.
- Eclipse fabric drysocks give you waterproof-breathable comfort and slide easily into wetshoes.
- Wide seam taping throughout the suit adds extra durability.
- Buckle-closure waist belt provides a secure fit.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points.
- An additional layer of Eclipse material on the seat and legs protects these high-wear areas.
- Reflective tape on the arms increases visibility in low-light situations.
|Country of Origin||Imported|