Wear it alone or under splash wear for added insulation, the NRS Men's H2Core Long-Sleeve Rashguard is purpose-built to provide advanced protection against the sun and abrasion and breathes freely for warm-weather layering.
- Nylon/spandex technical fabric wicks moisture away from the skin and dries quickly for cool comfort on the water.
- The silky exterior and interior ensures fluid, athletic performance and feels soft and cool on your skin.
- Hidden quarter zipper adds a little flair while creating an easier on-and-off experience.
- Form fitting for comfort under a life jacket or technical outerwear.
- Deliberate seam placement delivers friction-free zones under the arms for paddling and rowing comfort.
- Thread the drawstring of your board shorts through the Hemloop to keep the Rashguard from riding up.
- UPF 50+
- Weight: 8 oz
- Collections: Rashguard
- Fabric: 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
- Collar: Mock
- Fit: Form fit
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Nylon/spandex blend|
|Additional Features||UV protective`Moisture wicking|