Built to withstand long days on the water, side hikes at camp and longer days rigging and de-rigging, the NRS Women's Guide Short work hard to deliver comfort and utility.
- Rugged, four-way stretch Element fabric is comfortable, dries fast and holds up for the whole season.
- Five-pocket design features three zippered pockets (rear, cargo and side stash) and two standard front pockets.
- Female-specific cut lines don't sacrifice comfort or utility.
- Zippered fly with waist button, low-rise and a 9" inseam for maximum coverage.
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Fabric: 89% nylon, 11% spandex Element
- Fit: Regular fit
- Waistband: Zippered fly with waist button
- Women's Rise: Low Rise
- Pockets: 1 - Back. 4 - Side
- 9" inseam
- 2 zippered pockets
- UPF 50+ sun protection
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||89% nylon, 11% spandex|