If you’re looking for a shoe you can wear anywhere, any time, this is it. Designed for that classic mountain-town look and all-day comfort thanks to a supportive midsole, crafted with recycled materials and built with a PFC-free water resistant treated split suede upper, this is the pair you’ll be reaching for all season.
- O FIT Insole BLOOM: Insoles made with Bloom Algae technology use sustainable algae biomass without compromising durability or comfort. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Recycled Materials: 100% RPET REPREVE laces and webbing and quick drying recycled natural material lining help us lighten our impact on the planet.
- Upper Material: PFC-free water resistant treated split suede leather
- Bozeman Midsole: Delivering functional benefits that adapt to both single track and the sidewalk. The Bozeman midsole features a softer EVA heel pod, firmer EVA throughout, and gender-specific fit to create dialed-in comfort.
- Bozeman Outsole: A less aggressive toe cap, deep lugs, rounded heel and streamlined, lower-profile construction bring style made for town trails and urban streets.
- Recycled quick dry lining: Quick dry recycled sustainable lining material helps keep feet dry.
- Standard Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Standard Volume: Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 13.8 oz / 391 g
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|