This is our warmest, burliest boot, ready for any winter adventure. 400 grams of Thinsulate keep feet warm while a DWR nubuck leather upper with our waterproof B-DRY liner ensures to keep feet dry. Add a TPU Chassis, and the winterized Granite Peak Outsole will keep you on track come snow, ice, or frozen tundra.
- O FIT Insole Thermal: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry. These thermal insoles feature an insulated top sheet for warmth and a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat back to your foot, keeping toes nice and cozy.
- Granite Peak Midsole: Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak Outsole - Winterized: Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The cold weather-specific outsole features our winter rubber that grips in a variety of conditions.
- Oboz B-DRY Waterproof/Breathable: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Upper Material: Waterproof all Nubuck leather upper
- 400 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel kick
- Gaiter D-ring
- Weight: 19.0 oz / 538 g: 26.9 oz / 763 g
|Country of Origin||Imported|