A waterproof leather hiking boot with practically no break-in time, the Bridger BDry delivers EVA cushioning, a stable platform for uneven terrain, and a rubber grip outsole for aggressive traction on the trail.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper for support, protection, and durability.
- Breathable B-Dry membrane offers waterproof protection and allows vapor to escape your foot, but is impervious to water coming in.
- Secure lace up closure for snug fit.
- Nylon mesh lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and further enhances breathability.
- Deluxe O FIT footbed features plush foam, a well-defined arch for support, and a moisture-wicking Soft Touch top layer.
- EVA midsole provides shock-absorbing cushioning and lightweight support.
- Nylon shank for stability and midfoot rigidity; allows forefoot flexibility.
- TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting forefoot flex.
- Non-marking carbon rubber traction outsole grips in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces and even or uneven trails, thanks to the toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs.
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel counter for protection and durability.
- Board-lasted construction provides increased water protection
- Height: Over the ankle
- Shaft: 5 in.
- Weight (Pair): 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Care: Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|