Autumn in Montana is busy. Clear the garden, fill the freezer, blow out anything that can freeze…and squeeze in every last second of hiking through aspen and larch. Some days, you don’t even get time to change shoes. The Livingston’s proven outsole mixes hiking boot traction with everyday underfoot comfort. O FIT Insoles™ match the arch support of Oboz's trail boots. The grab-and-go, slip-on ease combined with the comfort and present-ability of tumbled leather takes you from gassing up the chainsaw to hoofing it to the community potluck.
- Water-resistant tumbled nubuck leather
- Rubber toe cap
- Midsole: Dual-density EVA
- Nylon shank
- O-Fit™ insole:
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout offers underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture-wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Volume: Medium-volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Sawtooth: A classic Oboz outsole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Weight: 13.2 oz. / 374 g
|Country of Origin||Imported|