From river’s edge, the surrounding peaks of the Appalachian Range wrap you like a woodsy green blanket. Whether you’re scouting that next drop or kicking back in the perfect riverside camp spot, you shouldn’t have to shun flips for lace ups. We gave the Ocoee the same arch cradling shape support as the O FIT Insole™ that’s in our hiking boots, and the wrapped toe design keeps your feet from going sideways, even when you do.
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size.
- Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Sling Construction Nylon-Polyester Blend Webbing
- Outsole: Headwaters is designed for slippery surfaces, from bar floors to boat docks.
- Featuring a heel and forefoot surface area designed for higher grip and traction.
- Including a mid-foot tread pattern, built for increased flexibility and a ridiculous amount of comfort.
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 7.4 oz/210 g
|Country of Origin||Imported|