With unmatched fit right out of the box, the Sawtooth II Low B-Dry Waterproof delivers hiking performance worthy of its name. Built around a dual density midsole with a forefoot-friendly nylon shank, a sculpted midsole and generous toe box, the waterproof Sawtooth Low delivers comfort and capability anywhere your feet can carry you.
- WIDE WIDTH
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Oboz B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Upper: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- 3D molded heel counter
- Weight:17.4 oz./493 grams
|Country of Origin||Imported|