Proven on rocks and roots of the AT and the razor peaks of the Idaho-Montana border, the Sawtooth is rapidly gaining a cult following. Leather and textile balance the dueling requirements of protection and breathability, as well as durability and weight. And, the outsole has strategically placed rubber for increased traction and decreased weight over traditional designs.
- Nubuck leather and highly abrasion-resistant textile upper
- Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high or low arches and a high or low instep.
- O Fit™ Insole:
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture-wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible, and supportive. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Dual-density EVA midsole provides supportive, balanced cushioning.
- Nylon shank offers added support between the heel and forefoot.
- 3D molded heel counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Weighs 15.6 oz.
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- “Best for rugged terrain” – Backpacker
|Country of Origin||Imported|