The Sawtooth X Mid has all the same updates as the low X, but with added height for improved support and stability. Whether you decide to hike the Ten Lake Basin Trail or trail closer to home, the Sawtooth X Mid is certain to get you through each day and reach every summit on your map.
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth X ACT Impact Midsole: A proprietary rubberized EVA that adapts to varying terrain. This unique blend of dualdensity, lightweight cushioning system provides the wearer a high level of energy efficiency and a softer heel strike landing zone.
- Trail Tread: Oboz’s most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- Cordura: Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA AFT fabrics are exceptionally durable.
- Oiled nubuck upper
- Cordura Fabric mesh
- TPU heel counter
- 100% RPET Repreve Laces
- 100% RPET Repreve Webbing
- Micro-injected PU window
- Weight: 19.2 oz. | 544 grams
|Country of Origin||Imported|